Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rivotril For Getting High



you: I have a lot of sleep
tom: I also I have it! like sleeping with the noises were heard qe!
kajajajjajajajja
you: blush completely - shut up Idiot!
mail: oooh qe anocheee step?!
jajajjajjajjaja
tom: sii (your name) qe tell us step!
xD tu: We broke in the direction you tom i AIIA where you tell the oiido - if you do not teach you to fly shut you heard?! - Strips of one of her braids
tom: auuu! sii siiii suletame understood but go!
you: smile-ok ^ ^
tom: you are cruel
you: smile-I also tomy te kiero! ^ ^ = D
tom: ¬ ¬ cereal strip you
you: take the same cereal ii
strips it tom: you
your
Sprays:: O TOM!!
tom: oops!
excited me xD you: take a glass of milk it strips ii face
tom: oooh! rises all wet - (YOUR NAME )!!!!
you: UPS! I ke too excited = D I run to where
bill tom: you still sipping
apparel
you: Let go Let go bill!
tom: crybaby!
bill: hear hear! qe happens - you take waist-qe happens
love you: hug-me kiere it wet!
tom: lloroonaaaaaaa -.-!
you: you hit it - poof! "
tom: that you tuuuuuuuu!
you: I learned of tiiiii
bill, and yaaa!
aish tu: take out his tongue to
tom tom: you pull your hair
: AAII! ¬ ¬ - you will strip their tresses super mega strong xD
tom: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!! say something
bill bill: ok ok -.- I help you?!
tom: take the head with a wince - aiiisssh! I also cry
stupid you: embrace it - sorry
bill: Oo
tom: do not let me! - Walk the kitchen
acia tu: = (bueeeeeeeno
tom: acia runs you - not true! - Te-te kiero embraces evil dwarf with glasses cute = D XD
you: smile - te kiero
bill
tomy : Qeda is staring at - emmm err are well? Oo
you and tom: no but we
Passara jajajajajaja xD tom: aii Gimme Five!
you: haha \u200b\u200bsuper! - Run their hands
bill: I embrace my love yaa-yaa XD
tom: emm stupid you are trying
you: -.-
bill: not true you are the stupid ii know! xD akaajjajaja
you: that's true ii you go! - Hug me this stupid tom-ke kiere more tuuuu
bill, as Kieran! - Standing idle
tom: Oo emm this yooo
you: smile - shhh - you say tom
softly: smiles-yeah but I kiero ke tuu!
bill: me vale-crosses his arms looking across
acia tu: you sign a tom ii aces two take it to bill tickles the wall aciendole
bill: yaaaaaaaa such as jajajaj!
jajajaja tu: aii I love you - you throw it to the ground kissing her lips
tom: hahaha aiii ke're crazy! XD
ii
bill stands you up to you
bill: I love you!
you: the kiss-me a tiii! ♥
bill: I more!
you: noooooooooooooo yop ^ ^
bill: no no no no
yooo you: -.- I love you, super mega more ganeee ganeeeee ke you already ready!
tom: smile staring at
bill: nonono I love you, endlessly iii iii ii beyond the mudno then return later to the moon ii ii ii ......... I love you more then you already earn ke!
you: juum! ke no me but all that millions of buzz (ii infinitely beyond XD)
bill: ke oooook but I still think I love you more!



spend a few weeks ... ii Surprise ... If that was what caused him to bill when they went to hospital
dizziness. Gags. ii .... others who imagined?
bill: a one ?!!!!!!!!!!! Bebe
you: if xD
bill: hugs you waking up - we have a baby will have a baby! that you will be tiiioooo oiete tom!
tom: sere youuuu !!!!!!!
you: smile
sii ^ ^ tom: peke hugs you-congratulations!
you: smile hug - graciias tomy
bill ^ ^: aii my love I can not believe sock!
tom: its embrace caaasi up by hitting
bill bill: hey! aiii jajajajajj not hit you but estoi happy man will have a son!
your: daughter!
bill: if daughter daughter kiero !!!!!!
tom: no son!
you: not the daughter!
tom: ok ok -.-
you: smile
mail: why so happy, taking its game - ii sissy?
tom: by qe! By quee! called a sissy !!!!!
mail:
shout-sissy sissy: it appears out of nowhere - qe step?
you: Sit
unique
ii ii sissy feel your in the middle of the two before i ke bill say word gives one of his great sonriras ii screams
bill: VOY A SER PAPA (your name) is pregnant! !
sissy: what?
you: if my love
mail: Oo eh?
tom: i god! these children every day more stupid - look at night bill
you: shhh shh that's not an idiot!
jajajajjaja
tom: XD (Your Name) is having a baby
nico: that which ?!!!!!!!!!! 1
sissy: acarcia your tummy-aww ii ke be?
you, even your nose ke kieres?
mail: child!
sissy, girl!
mail:
no sissy boy: girl noo noo!
you: lol ^ ^ qe be as God wills .... we will love like you? Nico
ii sissy: yeahhhh - smile
mail: zack awwwwww save?
tu: ii siiiiiii put the same face
ke your bill, but more of an idiot every September
mail: -.- you have every idiot!
bill: no matter SERE PAPA !!!!!
sissy: xD jajaj ke fool you billy billy
: up in his arms a sissy, I love you too sissy
peke xD: kisses on the cheek bill to tii ^ ^ I

___________________________________________________________________________


muuuuuuuuuy night or good morning is xD ke jejej
first I apologize for all this really
times second emm ai ke voii not able to raise cap on ke I have a serious illness ii good happened to me in the hospital so qe as well that
ii third WIIIII I HAVE INTERNET! ok xD and jejjeje
ke hope you like the cap! eeee morning climb another beautiful ♥ I love them nenaas
cualkier ahh thing I have buevo eme jeje agregen
nosoiiperfect@hotmail.com
cared
~ adios

0 comments:

Post a Comment