Saturday, October 2, 2010

Free Brent Corrigan Films

Chapter 19 Chapter 18 Chapter 17

when you peqeño, do not understand many things qe tell you, but you itenligente enough to know that feeling you have to lose someone you love, be a friend, family or mazcota, encariñarte you so much for something so minimal you cry about it ... so what happened to my peqeños ...
to me, to bil tom and zack ... we are a peqeños weeping mother would say ..
sii, somo peqeños few whiners who suffer at losing perderte.a.







sissy: he said that he would return
nico: He promised
your : what are my love - I sat next to him hugging, it was two more Persoon which lost .... ii loved how they felt it understood them, were just two innocent children had fond qe, II compliant had loved everything!
unique: we are strong! Sissy
: snif-mi peqeña Qeri be in tears but long on my chest ii nico followed him, tried to keep it as strong but could not ...
mail: voi miss him a lot (your name)
you: you are my love ... you know how I feel right now? know how hard it is to lose someone qe qe loved by all your life? peqeño know,,,
sissy, she hugged me peqeca hiding his head in my neck, giving peqeños sighs against it, my chest was wet with their tears, Acari qe ise his head and looked me in the eye ...
you: Think! and at night really hear her sweet voice ...
sissy: the see you in my dream?
you: sii my love ...
mail: I also want to see
you: they themselves appear ... just have to wait ....
mail: I love you (your name =
sissy: I love you too (your name)
you: I love you even more ... but promise me something peqeños!
unique and Sisy: Tell your
: they will be strong no matter what happens, no matter who or who wants to hurt you, always listen to your heart ii if I say "crying" the tariff if it says "laugh" ii if you plow it, "says be happy" as aran no matter what ii by sorbre everything ok?
mail:
yeah sissy: his tears are smiling -
sii tu: I love les ii hug me out of bed in the direction the door-do not forget, always be taking care of wherever they are
two years later ...

next day
zack-enters the room to nico-up!
sissy: OOW no!
zack: that aces you here? I told you that are big enough to sleep together
mail: I have 13!
sissy, who is 13 years does not mean you can not sleep with my brother! kiero Oook if I sleep so ago aqi!
mail: I have hunger in English
sissy: Oo
zack: you said?
mail: not (your name) told me that means I have the hunger in English
sissy: oh tom and bill also taught me a word!
zack: aver
sissy: English-qiegooo you bitch? I was so
qe nico: and that is?
sissy: I do not
zack said: Do not ever say that - he knew what it meant xD
mail:, why?
sissy, that means?
zack: Blasphemy is a unique
jajajaj xD: xD ok
zack: vajen to prepare breakfast and the bus arrived an hour-Senan to nico-tu you wash - and sissy - you too ok?
sissy: ok!
nico: let me use your bathroom
zack: no
mail: ooh but yours is bigger!
zack: use yours!
.......
sissy: lend me the blue pencil
unique, ten-passes the pencil - that have to do this? I hate this subject!
sissy: is the easiest ¬ ¬ callate just painted and unique
;
ok sissy, sits down and begins to paint unique
; copy as the blackboard and then you pass me
sissy: noo your turn tii, I always copy everything in your coqeteas with that stupid to give! - the look with hatred
unique: is beautiful!
sissy: uush! ¬ ¬ no! you are saving your
u__u''
mail: ok ¬ ¬''
frame: oie sissy, you have the leaves that you pay on Tuesday?
sissy: smile-if - look in pink camp assistants - have frame by frame
: very nice, you smile for anything ^ ^, oie-departure want to go home?
mail: ¬ ¬ no want no part
: looks and then look sissy-you tell me?
sissy: clear ^ ^
mail: ¬ ¬ (think-malt stupid, think that will go with my sister) - rises from his chair and stands in front of a frame-stop bothering my sister
frame: Oo
sissy: nico vast!
mail:
framework pushes sissy: nico
frame: hear I passed! - it pushes
nico nico: that's wrong with you idiot! stop bothering my sister! - Hits him in the face
sissy: separating it takes him back noo-cal! nicolas iia to stop beating
under: nicolas hits - do not mess with me stupid! - hit it again by blood nose qe OO
mail: shit! touch your nose to see that blood had hit even harder to frame what the ground iso silent and
sissy: nico yaa-begins to mourn, everyone was staring at them, the teacher had gone to address
leaving their children alone. ..
mail: realizes that his sister cries and hugs him tightly, her nose was bleeding a lot and this had a bruise on his cheek, frame was beaten with a bruise on the side of the eye and on his cheek ...- not not cry sissy sissy
: cockpit embraces him while hiding its head in the unique neck, the the hug harder, it hurt his sister cry, it is one of the things that hurt more because it was her fault - a unique look with tearful eyes
mail: dry your tears, do not cry
siissy sissy: see as you has left - he plays carefully
mail: oueg-ase winced
sissy: = (sorry
mail: sissy not hurt!
sissy, you're an idiot!
teacher:: Or what has happened Here?! me voi a few seconds and grab him ii ke kieren! Arise framework, ii mail and to address the 3 sissy! yaa
mail: sissy takes the hand - nothing was wrong ... I promise
sissy: Zack is angry nico = (
nico: do not worry,,, I have to blame
sissy: he embraces
mail: ooug
sissy: sorry XD
mail: smiles all on one side - we ....



perdoon chorromil pardons!'m very loka ke is the subject of the work ii all that bueva! .... Aii qe and complete a short while I think ... ok just going the preguta ...
third season do you want? ... Comentenn! I adore





c

0 comments:

Post a Comment