Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fabryki Mebli Wieszaki Do Przedpokoju



the next day you wake up you realize ii qe Abii bill already gone ....
you: you idiot! qe idiot! I could sleep as ush ke despedii idiot! - think taking your head - you lie back window looking acia consentrada was a bird qe sonbre the tree .... ii touched your pansa smiled, thinking "I will be Mom" ... Just that you both qisiste qe mother not here to say "congratulations you will be my love mother" not your father "Grandpa?! Sere grandfather?! With your smile so beautiful contagion ii ... ii beautiful bright eyes ...

ii looked at your side you ran into a rose, beautiful white ii, which had a letter attached to a tape
took the rose gently smiled thinking ii
bill "as can be so perfect?!"
took the letter II began lerla
My Love .. my princess! ...
currently in Mexico ... I ii estoi you, lying leyengo this letter ... the truth is the first time ago that to someone, but the former is the most special, I think, not to write aunqe ... I have so much to tell qe .... never reach a leaf or leaves all the world ^ ^
know? is so beautiful to see you smile, always aces ii make my day, you are beautiful at all times, when you get angry, when you smile, when you infatuation, jealousy, disheveled i everything to me you are perfect! appearance is not everything, but you have to surrender, only ii a I love you aces me the happiest person in the world.
still remember the day I met qe remember? February 2, 2004 ... your 13 I was 15 ... two unknown children, alone ii
wanting to love your so beautiful, radiant smile ... pretty big eyes ii
the first I love you, was an arrow in my chest ... ii when I gave the first kiss, I felt debanecer you on your arms .... everything is so different! everything feels so good so nice ii perfect! qe aces my day to be special if your side .... estoi not as plow day that you're not next to me ...
I love you .... I love waking
ii see you at my side, I love to kiss caress ii hit
love love love to see you smile
see watch you sleep, so pretty
Trankil ii love i hold you kiss you give come back thousand decrte
love you I love you smile at me ke ii ii flushed qe
kiss me love me say nice things, ke ii waking you hold me agas a bagel together my love
ii ke ke agas you fight me crazy faces
love when you play with the children having fun
ii love angry hit single purpose to see that charm I love your inner qe qe
you get jealous when a girl looks mme! Master
qe ii tell me I love you hug me when estoi bad, qe qe tell me everything will be alright ii take me smiling at hand, giving me strength to get started again from scratch.
you .... I love you because you are only ii ii perfect just as you
I love you ... I love you 'by qe ii that nobody changes. Ii
will always be my love so I'm not interested qe want to separate, and will fight with everything and everything ....
after reading the letter you throw yourself biting your lip acia atra with a big smile on his rotro ...
As a person can have so bellesa within your soul ... how was it? as that person was qe ii pertenese so you will always be death .... So what separates qe ... NO no .. that's enough to separate Call




telephone bill: smile - is the third time I call
qe tu: qe be the eighth would have! xD jajajjaja
bill: I love you
you: I love you - whisper
bill: missing bit of my love, in two days may be with you "how are you, and not feel as dizzy?
you: no, my love, estoi better ^ ^
bill: as qisiera
your baby to be with you: I also want to be with you my love! I miss you way too, or all the days aunqe hear your voice, it's different not having you next to me, ii I have no
who annoy tom: Hey!
you: XD aajajajaj
bill: I skip talking
estoii tom: I miss you peke! - Shouts from the other side of the phone
you: smile-I miss you too xD
giraffe tom: ajjajaj stop and tell me so
bill: giraffe aaaaaaaajajajajajja
you: smile
tom: idiot ¬ ¬ -.-
bill: idiot your giraffe!
jajajajaja tu: ajajjaj
bill XD: smile - and go to swim qe suck!
tom: Uele! - Raises his arm
bill approaching a bill, go to swim uuuh ke
tom tom sucks: jajajaj okok - to you - then you call peke!
you: ok! jaj ke ii tell gus do not forget my chocolates
tom, gustav heard? and you have to buy things jajaja kien
gus: sii
peke and buy your own: milk? Gus
: smiles - all ai ke akii flavors
^ ^ tu: okok JEJ wii aaah! I miss you = (
gus: le kita Phone Bill - I miss you too = (
bill: watching it is Qeda
gus: qe?
bill: I was talkin to my girlfriend BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL WIFE! ¬ ¬ gus
: y?
bill: as qe What?!
gus: amm if?
bill: aaish! - le kita cell phone - this is my go!
gus, but
bill: bye!
gus: -. - ok
your xD
bill, my love? - says
your innocent voice: if?
bill: I love you
you: I love you baby JEJ
bill: I was thinking ii broil about 4 months we have
you: BILL!
bill: jaja qee?
you: stop thinking about it: P
bill: jajjaja
yaa XD just saying you: aii ke I love you talk! ^ ^
bill: jajajaj aii
thingy you: smile - 4 months without seeing my love _:
bill, but do not get so beautiful, ahh I have a surprise! is many
you: I also I have a bill
JEJ ^: qe is tell me!
tu: qe noop Aguantate to get
bill: ush dimeeee please sii?
you: no bill
: beautiful addition to your bad -.-
: aww! kiero ke aii see my surprise when you arrive?!
bill: smile - like in 4 days = D
you: it is much -.-
bill: do not miss some!
you: ajja if it is but for me is much that! tendre qe take so many also I have days ... ke ke qe hold jum look at you girls! ¬ ¬
bill: they are your fans
my life: it is the same bill will look the same
: jajaj jealous!
you: not jealous U_U soi
bill: sii
sure you: but is ok if qe
bill I love you, my love, you never cheat on anyone soi ii yours you are mine my life ... and never stop loving you
you I love you, but it is not jealousy that makes me look ii qe te ke te ii EMVI little notes of love your underwear!
ushh bill: jajaj aii ya my love, yours ii soi anybody more, shall we?
you: if -.-
bill: I love you jealous
you: I also love ^ ^
my bill: zack went to the eye doctor again?
you: Siip, dizziness ii tube all that but better estoi
bill: indeed these better?
tu: lie - if you love
bill, because I lie?
you: I'm not lying
bill: if your aces
: ok I'm dizzy -.-
bill: upon arrival we will go to the doc ok?
you: no no I love to go back and bill
'll be fine, if anger! ii
I'll take you: hm!
bill: As jum! ii anger and point ... no kiero qe me agas this
you're well: estoi well!
bill: large! wrath to come ii Apensen hospital is not discussed more
you: ¬ ¬ ok
bill: I love you my caprichosita
you: I love you too qe bill but you so!
aiish bill: for qe qiero qe estes well understand it!
you: what is
bill I do not want to discuss
love you: I do not
sissy: qe we have to go (your name)
you: good and we are sissy
bill: where do they go?
you: we buy ice cream xD
bill: you have cravings?
you: sipo
bill: jajaj aii my love, ok then we'll talk I love you!
you, hehe well, I love you
bill goodbye, goodbye - short
-
you: take your wallet, keys ii phone and then go to the ice cream shop with unique sissy and zack ...
zack: ten (your name) - you spend a napkin
you: graciias -
sissy smile: how many days will come the boys (your name)?
you: in 4 days I think, that said bill


waa! the forgiveness fiiin qe really lost my pendrive for the tenth time now xD ii truth perdii = (
good good aii estoi feliiz are pregnant xD jajaj ok no but that is super for aii qe aser second season is harder then when I finish this will not be long expliko ke so get ready and I have a capital good and aww xD jeje me voi the adoooroo with my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment