Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How Long Can You Keep Gingerbread Cookie Dough

notice


hello girls ... how are you? I hope
ke biien qe well I'm overdue notice keriia with good cap realized that right? JEJ xD ok
good thing is no voi qe subire followed up only this week then come other chap ii! chaaan! : O qe nesecito but give me a little time to acerlos as it already will be! but not as you write? Ai qe
by Doii they see the progress! ii ke me say this ..... lol


tom: come! bill!
bill: qe qe step? - Sits beside
you: take your hand ii qe aces toke your barrigita to feel a pekeƱa qe little kick - smile - feel?
bill: amorrrr! patio patio me me! : D


you: serious?
bill: sigh, if
you: who said the doctors?
bill: she sits by your side taking your hand-qe, Qeda little time ...



Aiii dying to write! But I do not like following ...
if they want to talk me add me ok?
I have new eme
nosoiiperfect@hotmail.com
~ bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment