Sunday, October 10, 2010

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Dpujinshi Online



bill: love
you: tell me - you settle on Catch me you lie ii
bill: I love you - you lie on your side
you: I love you my love, you kiss hugging
bill: but I have to tell you something qe
you: tell me - you look a little worried
bill: sigh ii sits next to you holding you, we toured many countries, ii then we will not long time
you: how long?
bill: like 2 or 3 months = S
you: lower his gaze is a long time
bill: I see - raise your cabesa sipping the chin-no qiero qe I put my life so
you: embrace it - you miss way too voii
bill: I too! my love I will not part of tii, again Its too long for my aiish! ii trouble is I can not take qe ii qe that's what bothers me! ise around but no, let me - head down
you: you look at footage of your hand ii, ii with the other watching him raise his head into his eyes do not worry my love, you tried
bill: this is not sufientes - sighs
tu: tirandote smile about, as silent and qe qe acia iso back on the bed - I love you!
bill: smile - I love you beautiful!
you: you kiss
tells bill:
qedamos two more naked spank my tivieza ii got to feel your body against mine, I began to kiss her lips her neck ii
tt amo - I said to her lips my hand ii volume of his hip, look again to kiss ii
peqeño she gave a moan against my lips ii volvii to kiss
a lying on the bed carefully II began caressing her body as his chest down agitated ii ascended
suit their cliff ii carefully began to penetrate
she kissed my lips with his tongue then bite
began to moan against his lips
te amoo - le I
me to t-tiii MMII ammmor I love you way too!
to stop kissing her wildly ii went back to bed shot by falling
ground
ii took the watch face sigh
I love you my love!
tii me to my princess
you: smile-my hero
bill: D your hero? aii my love - kiss her ii she looked me in the eyes
you: azlo - ii told me I smile, kiss me neck pekeño ii I gave a groan to his lips and then begin to penetrate hard
tu: Dioss aah! - Moaned ii throw back his head acia, ii I bathe inside ... (you understand) xD

then we collapsed on the floor completely exhausted ii we look at the eyes
you: I love you Holdin approaching said
bill: I love you my love, kiss his head ii hugged him pressing her body to my ....

wuooo the first ke ago! devi really alright so ugly -.- ke onejen not if you do not like girls waaa jejej ke I have him say something important
aii qe sometimes slow to upload cap
diculpas million since ke aii times fatigue write me! jajaja
soi sincere, is not I can not blablabla qe qe but does not come haha \u200b\u200b imgineiyon
eeeh I love them I was not angry jjejje! ii adioooos not forget to comment me ♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment