Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dentist Austin Open Saturdays



in the car on my way home
you: so that Zack was not at home! - sii because now lived together, the family had returned to form, and were not so sad, but always yoraban, they always appeared in his dream, but he kept in his heart or were writing to remember, that beautiful moment "went along with jane and richard is crazy qisas, but it's true, you cried these last years, until you realize they always qe They were exposed aunqe you did not see ...
sissy: we are punished?
you: your qe think?
mail: ¬ ¬ tube not blame her!
tu: tuu ok then you will be punished!
sissy: D ok ...
mail:
¬ ¬ tu: oie that frame the look with a face
mail: stupid-faced? that face is not always the worry
jajajaja tu: your callate qe estoi coontigo in high dudgeon! so I do not even talk
mail: = (But ...
you: nothing!
mail: OOW
tu: uu
mail: # @ $%
you: nico!
mail: yeah? - With you on your innocent
: aii Now I can not be mad at you fool! jajajja
mail: jajaj knew it I knew it!
sissy: (your name) bands have to go, at home no
aii tu: desert-you turn on direction to the pharmacy looking for Oh yeah, ii purchases when I get home I sat on the table while watching sissy curabas curious how his nose his cheek
ii tu: qe Zack will tell you when you come?!
sissy, that bumped?
you: ¬ ¬
sissy: ok no xD ajajjaja
nico: that sissy on the table gave me
you: yeah they were fighting ke ke ii ii take your head started to give it strong against the table your nose bleed lueego ii ii ii I shoot ii ground began to give kicks to the body!
sissy: ¬ ¬
mail:
jjaajajajajaja
to you: hahaha yaaa! ke you say?
sissy: aiish no seee!
you: the truth!
mail: NO!
you: I'll tell you! ah you do not tell anything I promise!
mail: hugs you - ok ^ ^
sissy: --graciias hugs you for being so good!
you: but one cosiitititita les pido
nico: qe?
tu: que me acompañen donde tom y bill!
nico: pero estan trabajando
tu: pff da = XD
sissy: siiiii

donde tom
tu: ola?- abres la puerta caminando por el pacillo
tom: se aparecee por detras- QE ERES CAPRICHOSA!!
tu: saltas del susto
tom: jajajajaj te assustaste!! jaja - te abraza- aii dios qe tonta
tu: tontaa? ya ves como eres!
toom: jajaj ok ya! ¿que acen aqui?
tu: nada solo vinimos a molesta =D
tom: recien terminanos- te saca la lengua
bill: ola! - holds your waist kissing, I love you - again, these cold kiss - your cheek
toka tu: cold roast qe out for more?!
bill: Awful aii te amoo! - Gives you a kiss on the nose
you: smile - haha \u200b\u200bI love you, you kiss my
gus: Do not greet now?!
you: GUS - run into the embrace
gus, how are you?!
you: biien ^ ^
georg: loose my precious little sister - has opened its arms
you: aw my hermanoooo! haha - I embrace
georg:'re more pekeña or I think?
you: ¬ ¬ these higher or I think
bill: no you you got off a bit XD jajajaja
you: -.-
mail: oyeee gus gus!
gus: man as you grow!
tom: wait wait! - Said kneeling in front of nico-that happened to you
mail: head down I fought with a guy from school because he was a sissy coqeteandole _:
tom: man! ii won?! - Says happy
mail: qe gaaaane smiles-clear! hahaha tom
: raises in his arms are a champion!
you: wait wait! download it!
tom: how low - qe?
mail: qe?
you: like qe?! tom you are stupid or qe? We have fought AT SCHOOL
tom: in school ?!!!!!
mail: lower your head - sii?
tom: orale that if a man! estoi so happy then give you something of scolding children
XD jajajja tu:
stupid ¬ ¬ tom: ok ok jajajajjajaja nico - po stops talking for a moment - as it was coqeteando qe te you? - look at glaring sissy with the look
sissy, hiding behind George - as is qee sii .. is qeee
tom: it is called?
mail: MARCO! ii is a fucking frog-faced sissy
; your face you stupid frog!
tom: i defend him?!
sissy:
looks down tom: no talking qiero
you sissy: sigh-tomy
bill: tom Now
tom: Shut your
: ceas not jealous tom yaa!
she loves you tom: you love me? - Look at
sissy sissy, I love you tom
: uploading in which she walks into his arms hugging her and then kissing her cheek I love you too sissy precioosa
: no longer angry with me tomy?
tom: never-smile sissy
:
embraces you: Tokas your forehead a little dizzy
bill: will hold - qe true love?
you: I feel a little dizzy
gus: sit here (your name)
you: you feel
georg: have - you pass a glass of water, these meejor?
you: I think
bill: she sits next to you holding you - please do not be anything wrong qe-kisses your forehead
you: close your eyes and you fade into his arms

0 comments:

Post a Comment