Monday, October 25, 2010

How Much Solaraze Gel

capiulo 24 Chapter 23 Chapter 22

one month
bill then: go to sleep Princess
you: no .... I Esperate
bill: Look at your and you face these duermiedo my baby
you: close your eyes hugging bill - do not go
bill: embraces you stronger-volvere my life, I agas this, you know qe these words I do not want to go kill ii broken
you: kiss her lips I love you much do you know?
bill: I love you too princess I love you with all my being
you: call me?
bill: if every day! ii each time when you go to sleep when you wake up every hour! know I can not live without you my saver no
peqeña
tu: ii ii emvialas grass photos ^ ^ JEJ
bill: of course my love - touch your tummy - this cutie take care of me in you
you: smile - take your hand ii kiss her - you ... do not forget me cuidate ii
bill: it never aria, nor lose your memory
: I love you I love you!
bill: I love you my love - sealing your caress your face - your
dduerme princess, I have no dream! - You settle beside
everything was dark, tom was saying goodbye to the children, promising things
most important gifts qe ii never would stop calling them
tom: I will call every day to bring gifts ii ii it everything i kieran of each country ^ ^
sissy: I kiero ii bracelet candy i everything!
mail: I kieor a ball
tom: ok jjajaj
Zack: Do not want a plasma screen? Nico
XD I do not want an ipod
tom: you already have one -.-
mail: worth another
tom xD jajajajja: duermaaaan!
sissy: he embraces - tomy nooo!
kedate
tom: no do not put those faces peqeña
sissy: sorry
mail: tom, promises volveras ke!
tom: I promise I swear the more kiero qe ke is you! my family ... volvere
mail: hugs smiles ii - te kiero
sissy: I also tomii
te kiero
zack: tom
smile: I to you kids - get up kissing her cheeks ii tucked into bed - I love them! Do not forget that, what i ii accentuated eye ok?
mail: yeahhhh
sissy: is not nothing wrong
arem
zack: but they had better
tom XD: haha \u200b\u200b
sissy boys goodbye: bye te kiero
tomy mail: tom bye kiiero you!
zack: turning off the light is lanta
tom: out of the room throwing another look at the kids - again
prmeto zack: cuidate brother - he embraces
tom: you too
zack: smile-bring photos OK?
tom: Girl XD jajajaj
zack: -.- idiot tuu always
tom: i want know jajajajjaja
zack: i do not change XD
tom: hahaha do not tell XD XD ke no
zack: smiles - we're going to (your name) enter the room
tom sits next to you ii zack at the end of the bed
you: smile
tom: that aces do not sleep?
you: I have no dream
tom: you see his face looks! close your eyes
you: not true - tom
smile: hugs you-sleep
you: noooo - close your eyes what
tom:
caprichoca
te kiero tu: te kiero I also - whisper
zack : ii to me?
you: you too zack - smile even with his eyes closed - a lot!
zack: smiles - I a bill
tii: love sleep!
tom: it's late, and ended when the child protection
xD tu: callateeee fool! - You settle in the chest but
tom tom: smiles - Fall asleep want?
you: not - whisper almost asleep
tom: get up and then gently kiss your cheek I love you ...- dwarf - silently walks out of the abitacion with zack
bill: making your hand with the other ii Acaria your hair down to your eyes, your nose, your cheek then your lips .... ii gives you a sweet kiss ... aunqe you were already asleep, "I love you beautiful, kisses you again - I love you with all my strength out a rose with a note ii leaves it on the bed, you acha other sarcasm out, shut the light goes off ..... ii



volviiiii yap ok eeee qe say goes!
am good because I have asthma is not soooo bad luck as I do not worry me estoi super well
morning another chapter ^ ^ jeje kiero bye the

0 comments:

Post a Comment